RDF Lint - Tools For The Semantic Web
These are basically a set of Notation3 rules files that come to a load
of deductions based upon the data in some RDF files, and a filter file
that can then find inconsistencies.
- This is the main rules file, with rules about RDF Schema, and about
DAML, made by merging drules.n3 and srules.n3, which can still be used separately
python cwm.py in.n3 rules.n3 --think
python cwm.py in.n3 --think --apply=rules.n3 -
this is less verbose
- The filter to filter out inconsistencies in schemata
python cwm.py in.n3 rules.n3 -think
- A simple rules file for making deductions about DAML instances
- A simple rules file for making deductions about RDF Schema instances
- A simple Prolog implementation of srules-lite
To run this stuff, at the moment you'll need the obligatory python and CWM stuff.
Sean B. Palmer